Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
With the direction of the Senior Manager Sports Marketing, position adidas Golf brands as the leading golf brands on SEAPAC Professional Tours including players, agents, tour organizations, as well as top amateurs and golf federations/associations. Build, develop and manage these relationships and partnerships.
He/she will achieve this mission by:
- With the direction of the Senior Marketing Manager, the Manager Sports Marketing will create a rolling 3 year Sports Marketing Vision for SEAPAC that covers not only Professional Tour Players, but also Amateur/Junior players, events, and input on Social Media Brand Communication
- Constructing an annual sports marketing plan for Tours athletes affecting SEAPAC that coincides with global objectives, is locally relevant, and supports the SEAPAC business plans
- Consistently and creatively communicating aG’s messages, values, and image from the Tour perspective
- Developing and optimizing partnerships within Asia
- Support the Senior Manager Sports Marketing in driving the development and execution of sports marketing strategies and plans aligned with aG Asia business strategies and in line with global guidelines
- Work with Senior Manager Sports Marketing on developing Asia’s Brand and Business strategy
- Support the development of a comprehensive rolling 3 year Sports Marketing Vision for Asia Plan + Annual Sports Marketing plans for Asia with detailed MWB spend allocations (e.g., Player Retainer fees, player bonus, product costs, federation sponsorships fees, junior development programs, etc.)
- Working with Product & Marketing teams, support all major product initiatives via Tour Player validation, Social Media, Events, etc.
- Develop and drive unique marketing activities for Asia with Tour Player Activations that support and help drive the business goals in Asia
- Manages product and service plans and leads team to provide world class/best in class service to assets
- Develop and manage Sports Marketing Working Budget for assigned location
- Control and maximize the use of MWB and T&E budget within the approved levels
- Focus investments around highest ROI or Brand value
System and Processes
- Negotiate and executes contracts, strategic alliances, events, product procurement, delivery, service to and the assets.
- Work closely with Finance, Legal, and Operations on processes to service our assets effectively and accurately
- Develop the procedures and systems to control and track the distribution of promotional products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English
- Ability to speak Mandarin a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years on Tour Experience (professional fitter/golf professional experience is a plus)
- Bachelor degree required and advanced degree in business or related fields preferred
- Previous work experiences within China a plus
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.