As a Manager SEO at adidas you are part of the SEO practice within your market and constantly drive the implementation new tools and best practices. You contribute to the provision of best-in-class services around your SEO. Your analysis thus drives the reach of adidas and contributing to marketing spent optimization.
Scope: Accountable for specific SEO. deliverables or services
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities and derive conclusions for the growth and optimization of adidas digital activities.
- Measure results of traffic generation activities. Utilize the implementation of the global reporting framework to evaluate dimensions such as awareness, engagement and purchasing behavior.
- Optimize SEO and gather insights about adidas brand awareness and ecommerce performance.
- Prepare and share your findings with stakeholders across the organization in the form of channel forecasts, business cases and post mortems.
- Implement new opportunities to drive growth through traffic optimization.
Collaboration & Consulting
- Be able to explain the impact of traffic on business objectives.
- Work with brand marketing teams in the optimization of traffic by using data analysis, providing training and sustaining ongoing communication.
- Work cross-functionally with Paid Traffic, DBC and Brand eCom teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue.
- Build on quantitative analysis to develop insights for the communication with stakeholders.
Best Practices & Toolsets
- Implement and utilize best practice toolsets and frameworks that allow continuous optimization of organic traffic.
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
- Brand Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Consumer Experience
- Market Retail/DTC Partners
- Regional eCom counterparts
- Key cities teams in your market
- Newsrooms in your market
Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in traffic generation, in-house or at a leading traffic agency.
- Advanced experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Very good communication & skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Leadership skills are a plus
- Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional organization, ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels.
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for traffic generation
- Advanced experience with traffic analytics tools
- Advanced experience with reporting tools
- Advanced project management skills, experience handling accounts.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written