Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To assist the Director HR in various HR activities for the support area and be responsible for handling HR operational affairs and to ensure such activities are aligned with adidas HR goals
- Act as the trusted business partner for responsible department in HR issues/initiatives, provide HR solution/service base on the business needs, including but not limited to performance evaluation, talent identification, merit increase etc., and assist line managers to monitoring/improving employees' performance & morale, etc. to build up short term and long term talent pipeline.
- Conduct regular meeting/catch up session with key stakeholders and employees to understand their concerns/issues, provide consultation and helping to resolve HR related issues.
- Facilitate HR initiatives roll-out and ensure positive impact to business including but not limited to people engagement, mentorship etc.
- Act as the company culture and policy ambassador for the responsible department, to share with employees on team's culture and policy to enhance the understanding. Provide support and facilitation to business on change management.
- Work closely with HR service and CoE team in accomplishing all kinds of HR activities to attract and develop the right talents for the business.
- Conduct the exit interview and analysis to understand the key reasons of turnover, facilitate internal transfer to ensure a healthy people development environment in accordance to HR strategies.
- Independently handle recruitment for manager and professional level positions, which includes but is not limited to requirement clarification with hiring managers, coordination with talent acquisition team, online and internal posting, CV screening and interviewing.
- Provide hiring status to business leaders in a timely manner to ensure transparent update.
- Prepare offer letters and other related documentation for responsible positions.
- Responsible for first day introduction, buddy assignment etc. to provide a good onboarding experience to all level new comers.
- Maintain recruitment database and provide improvement suggestions.
- Responsible for new comer staff information collection and working with service team to ensure accurate maintenance in system.
- Maintain and update all recruitment related reporting which include but not limited to monthly HC report, organization chart, VP reports and other ad hoc reports required.
- Ensure high data quality in personnel databases and systems (SAP, Access etc.).
- Day-to-day support for employees in the support area.
- Assist on other tasks or projects assigned by manager.
- Be responsible for complete and accurate filing in accordance with Internal Audit requirements.
- Constantly inform and explain to employees all the necessary HR policies and related information.
- HR Team
- Retail Back Office Team
- Retail Operations Team
- Search Firm
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills, proactive, energetic, warm and enthusiastic
- Organized and efficient
- Service-attitude and mentality
- Willingness to learn
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 5 years HR experience in multinationals companies
- Understanding of the Retail/consumer goods industry
- Industry – Ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes
- Bachelor's Degree in business related discipline is required, preferably with focus on human resources management
- Internet – Advanced; Outlook – basic; Word – advanced; Excel – advanced; PowerPoint – advanced
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken).
- Mandarin Chinese as native language preferred