PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION: Develop and ensure excellent implementation of Omni-channel marketing plans in DTC (Direct to Consumer)
- Implement DtC account marketing plan in alignment with APAC strategy.
- Deliver sell-out marketing plans for DtC stores in close collaboration with the Channel and country/cluster BA Brand Comms teams
- Develop the detailed channel marketing calendar for different store formats / accounts, getting sign-off from Country/cluster BA and ensure its local execution
- Initiate and drive an exciting in-store consumer experience across all channels
- Implement and execution of overall plans for the promotion of the stores
- Support Key Trade Zone attack plans in cooperation with Channel and BA Brand Comms teams
- Ensure all retail space management solutions are partnered with the best point-of-sale with regular updates.
- Plan, develop and implement bespoke account campaigns
- Establish GWP order/development plan for the DTC sales boost.
- Provides VM team with comprehensive campaign execution manual and ISC plan before launching.
- Plan and manage channel MWB to ensure a right investment decision
- Traffic and conversion
- Sales, comp sales
- Agency performance management (annual evaluations)
- APAC Brand activation
- Country/cluster Brand activation
- Country/cluster CtC
- Country/cluster DtC
- External partners (agencies)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Progressive experience in brand marketing and/or visual merchandising (preferably in wholesale and in the sporting goods industry)
- Leading and managing a diverse team
- Proven project management skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in Marketing or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Business and/or Art
- At least 5 years of marketing experience (preferably in the sporting goods industry or FMCG industry)
- Proven track record in managing teams
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Korean preferred