At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Create an optimal product range framework (range architecture) and store level assortment framework (store assortment architecture), working closely with the Category planning and Assortment Planning teams / Key commercial channels to populate and deploy key Brand concepts for Sport Performance in the marketplace.
- Provide input to JAPAN RA strategy at Country Seasonal Input milestone
- Work with JAPAN Category planning and Brand Activation to understand seasonal strategy/priorities/insights
- Develop range framework guidance (range architecture) for total brand/sub-brand/category/division/mandatory range/channels focused on Badge of Sport, Apparel and Accessories
- Manage RA Tool (Cube)
- Track Compliance to range segmentation, price band and validate pricing strategy
- Feedback on SPEED to APAC CTC.
- Utilize marketing calendar, brand priorities, historical sell thru and sell-in, category targets and retail space to drive range guidance
- Present range architecture and align with Category Planning and Assortment Planning to present a full plan for deployment at the Seasonal Sales Summit milestone
- Develop store clustering methodology and structure for SP
- Develop store format level assortment framework for all store formats/types/sizes by category and division.
- Utilize average store article capacity, marketing calendar, brand priorities and historical sell thru to drive store format framework
- SI & ST tracking & analysis, range effectiveness analysis
- Track and analyze country Sell Through data to ensure fact based decision making
- APAC CTC
- Other departments in CTC JAPAN (Category and Assortment planning)
- Brand Activation JAPAN
- Retail JAPAN
- eCommerce JAPAN
- Wholesale JAPAN
- Key Accounts JAPAN
- Demand Planning team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Distinct track record of success and high-level range analysis, merchandising and retail space management
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Experience in market roles
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience in relevant Marketing fields
- Fluent in English
- Fluent or at least intermediate level in Japanese preferred
- Passion for sports and sports style
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.