- Assist Five Ten HQ to oversee factory operations to meet and establish Five Ten standard
- Collaborate with HQ Teams, Factories, and Suppliers to successfully implement technologies and processes into mass production for on time delivery and costs
- Work closely with HQ teams to ensure products achieve target cost during product development stages
- Identify opportunities for cost savings in the product and working with the factory for process efficiencies.
- Work with factory team to maintain commercialization schedule in order to develop quality product on time and timely production launch.
- Communicate and follow up daily with HQ Teams
- Work on other projects as assigned by Five Ten HQ team.
- Implements in-line checking and final inspection ensure production processes are executed correctly based on standard processes and MCS samples.
- Assist in following up and resolving rubber production issue.
- Implement a knowledge retention and Continuous improvement process for feedback from production in to new developments.
- Proactively participate in pre-production meeting, quality improvement meeting
- Evaluate factory QC performance
- Tracks delivery performance and identifies and support to resolve potential production delays and delivery problems.
- Closely monitors key product launches.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Five Ten Development team
- Five Ten Supply Chain Team
- Apache Factory
- Five Ten Vendors/Factories
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced excel skill and analytic abilities mandatory. Basic computer skills a given.
- Ability to drive process improvement.
- Ability to communicate detailed information clearly and consistently via phone, written communication and in person.
- Ability to understand complex supply chain issues and drive them to solution.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written & verbal) and to lead discussions and give presentations in small and large groups.
- Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects under a deadline.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 year college degree mandatory.
- 5+ years of experience in product development, costing, production and in a footwear manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong communication and managerial skills.
- English and Mandarin a must.