- Ensures that adidas production, quality, delivery & SEA standards are adhered by suppliers and manufactory partners.
- Coordinates the technical team in order to guarantee constant and reliable quality level according to adidas standards.
- Work closely with Production Manager & functional teams: LO Development, Material, Planning, Production counterpart, T1 production/lab departments.
- Handle customer returns and analyse the reasons of defects in order to eradicate duplication and favour right first time.
- Cooperate with T1 to maintain and improve Production / Quality system in order to achieve better efficiency and productivity level.
- Ensures factories comply with adidas SEA (Social and Environmental Affairs) principles.
- Provide /coordinate appropriate training and support to T1 suppliers
- Support & monitor (CI) Continuous Improvement & (ME) Manufacturing Excellence Initiatives
- Monitor planning & delivery performance , inclusive of all manufacturing functions related to production and quality etc
- Establishes suppliers’ full understanding of adidas business needs and objectives, maintains a positive factory relationship via day to day communication and positive participation
- Be a liaison between Headquarter Project Management/and factory to evolve tech pack into real products that exceed the business expectations with an emphasis on quality product engineering and timely completion of all tasks
- Communicate all necessary information regarding product and development
- Finds new ways to improve Production, Technical, Quality and Lab, warehouse management systems for better results and implemented in best way
- Root cause analysis and Corrective Action Plan implementation.
- Reduces defective returns and Claims
- Creates monthly Production/Quality /Lab reports
- Evaluates and monitors factory Production/ Quality/Lab performance
- Production Manager and LO Functional team.
- T1 suppliers.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accessories & gear manufacturing or similar fields
- Fluent English
- Proficiency with key PC software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in sourcing/quality/printing/mould tooling