Drive and facilitate strategies across Core Creation Centers with a special focus on adidas NEO collections and CTM (Close to Market) opportunities.
Support the Senior Director Product Creation on driving continuous improvement in the product operating model, documenting best practices and delivering against the key metrics as defined by the Core FTW Senior Management Team.
This role requires strong project management skills, alignment and collaboration with HQ’s plus product functions and locations at the Asia Creation Centers.
- Drive operating model excellence with an agile mindset seeking opportunities for continual improvement in process and product
- Facilitate the designated areas of the collection to deliver against the defined metrics
- Manage resources and work collaboratively during the creation process and communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Be a consumer advocate cross functionally at the creation hubs
- Connect the creation hubs to drive key horizontal topics to deliver against the designated products or processes
- Build up and document best practices for the product creation teams
- Work cross functionally with key partners in marketing/sourcing/development to realize the vision of the strategy
- Analyze and report category performance and research competitive landscape
- Ensure project/department milestones are achieved
- Presentations on process and product to internal and external partners
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively distill processes and strategies across the organization
- Superior organizational qualities with an even keeled approach to thrive in a fast paced and complex product creation environment
- Influencing and negotiating prowess turning concepts and ideas into practices and action
- Project management abilities
- Effective presentation skills
- Skill in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), with a special emphasis on the ability to use these tools to simplify complex information for diverse functions and audiences
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to travel internationally for cross functional interactions and market immersion
- College degree, preferably in business
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in Business/Marketing Related Fields
- Experience in Project Mgmt., Strategy and/or Marketing Advantageous
- International marketplace experience and understanding
- Strong advocate of creativity, confidence and collaboration with a growth mindset