Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- This position is to manage non-product procurement service and issue solution for adidas, Reebok.
- To ensure that commercial and business relationships and engagements with suppliers are handled according to commercial, risk and business best practice and in the interest of adidas Group Korea
- To manage the company procurement in the area of non-product items and services will meet cost, quality and availability expectations.
- Increase cost visibility and transparency of the adidas Group Korea
- Indirect procurement spend management by each category
- Active communication and negotiation with internal & external to optimize cost savings and their satisfaction with service provided.
- Responsible owner for issue resolution and process
- Drive for simplification of processes and implement common process wherever possible
- Manage most of procurement activities for ATL/BTL Marketing as well as indirect items.
- Supervise and lead bidding process for optimal vendor selection with respective department in order to assure transparency
- Control cost saving amount of non-product items to secure cash within business budget.
- Set up the Standard Operation Procedure and LPM of Procurement in adidas Korea aligning with global procurement policy.
- Ensure implementation of standard procedures and guidelines for non-product materials and services procurement
- Determine local policy exceptions with internal perspective.
- Drive vendor bidding evaluation to contract the final vendor for relevant departments.
- Monitor the potential PR amount and guide the further procedures.
- Finalization of long-term contracts to ensure optimum costs and reliable supply.
- Lead vendor relationship management to ensure good, reliable sources of supply and information.
- Drive continuous improvement of procurement process for effectiveness and governance
- Works with accessibility to strategic business plans, forecast on company sales, full Profit and Loss , costs, margins and other key financial data through shared folders, global and local emails, divisional meetings, team meetings which are available to roles of management and executive level (such as the Senior Leadership team)
- All department
- Store development in regards to retail fixtures
- External vendors for non-product procurements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft office or equivalent tools
- Strong analytical skills and customer focus
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong ability of communication with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Management skill of vendor relationships and diversity
- Profound Negotiation skill with external vendors.
- Expert knowledge about market rules and business relationships in own area
- Modification of systems, processes or working methods in own area of responsibility requiring analysis of complex issues
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or adequate education
- Minimum 5 years of direct/indirect Procurement experience
- Good in written & spoken English
- Project management skill