Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage & maintain project portfolio and support project delivery, significant RFCs or sub-elements of mid-scale projects on a local or global level across brands and respective functions within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on the customers' expectations and requirements. Support Director, IT PMO APAC & GCA to manage IT demands and portfolio across APAC.
- Lead and manage to successfully deliver the assigned project or RFC, end-to-end, ideally through applying PMI methodology effectively.
- Ensure full understanding of project scope to be able to design detailed project plans.
- Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan by effectively coordinating people and resources.
- Monitor and highlight any project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project plan and make suggestions to implement corrective or preventative actions.
- If required, support any changes for the respective project and ensure changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits.
- Finalize all activities across the projects/programs to formally close and hand over the project, ensuring project documents are approved, completed, maintained and stored appropriately.
Portfolio and Demand Management
- Manage APAC IT project portfolio following GIT guideline
- Collect and prioritize business demand align with business and GIT strategy
- Drive standard by harmonizing business process and IT solution
- Develop and measure project dashboard including quality, cost and NPS
- Manage total IT project and RFC spending with controlling
- Partner with the internal IT Supplier Management department and project sponsor in order to engage external suppliers (e.g. conduct interviews, financial management of external supplier costs).
Financials and Controlling
- Control the allocated project costs on time and in budget.
- Ensure compliance with GIT standards, e.g. PMO, IT controlling standards
- Manage project budget by tracking and reporting the monthly budget accruals and variances and ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Use appropriate and effective communication methods to Senior Management and project stakeholders throughout the project life cycle, in order to successfully deliver and embed the project within the organization.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Business mindset: very good numerical and analytical skills, experience in finance
- Good experience in managing projects on a global level
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups), especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English (verbal and written),
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BS degree with focus on IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive work experience in mid- to large-scale project or program management
- PMI certified is a must, Agile/Scrum Master certification is desired.
- Similar regional PMO experience, IT general management skillset, rich business system knowledge are highly desired