Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- The position takes the key responsibility of shipment forecast, DC processing and storage capacity planning with guidance to DC daily implementation scheduling.
- Drive strategic network study on China distribution centre processing and storage capacity for the alignment with adidas China business growth.
- Drive continuous improvement on service level fulfilment for all brands and channels, meanwhile to optimize DC operational efficiency and cost savings.
- Lead monthly aChina shipment forecast in the alignment with Finance budget and target, and incorporate into S&OP process.
- Lead DC strategic network study to align with the requirement of adidas China business growth.
- Lead aChina RPR (KPI) for DC service level and capacity with advanced analysis and optimization plan to apply APAC strategy.
- Monthly DC outbound capacity planning, map shipment forecast with capacity planning to monitor the demand fulfillment progress with considering dynamic changes by posting/day to close the gap in case of any foreseen.
- Monthly DC inbound capacity planning for normal PO receiving aiming at improving the arrival tracking visibility to ensure on time arrival targeting at the launch plan, especially for hard launch products; centralize DC inbound planning to optimize the receiving control.
- Communicate routine planning updates and special project handling to DC operational teams to plan the actions with alignment to achieve the business targets.
- Plan and schedule the return activities from both customers and own retail channels to support the business requirement in terms of both return and redistribution with optimizing the operational efficiency and minimizing the impact on normal receiving and shipment.
- Implement the divisional strategy and assigned tasks to improve the process control.
- Order Fulfilment
- DC Operations
- Own Retail
- E Commerce
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience DC planning and operation is required, demand planning or supply planning is desired.
- Skills with an emphasis on communications both externally and internally across multiple functions.
- Must have strong analytical skills and logical thinking with paying high attention to details.
- Capable of performing multiple tasks under time constraints.
- Competency with MS Excel, Word, PPT, Access and Project.
- Strategic, self-motivated, open-minded and ability to work independently and under pressure with minimal supervision
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- At least bachelor’s degree
- Fluent communication in both English and Mandarin
- 5+ years of directly related experience in logistics (experience in sportswear industry would be a plus)