Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The Global Talent organization is responsible for creating and executing high impact talent strategies across adidas and includes talent acquisition, succession planning, leadership development, learning, performance, organizational design and effectiveness.
We are looking for a Manager to join our organization and be responsible for our learning technologies and more specifically for our Learning Management System. This role is critical in driving the technical delivery excellence for all our learning/leadership development products.
In this role you are responsible for the quality and strategic impact of the LMS. You will be working on continuously improving and evolving the product in order to optimize the value for the consumer. In collaboration with our global learning partners, hire to retire and Global IT, you will be making sure that the LMS is keeping up with the release of new functionalities. You will also be advising the business and guiding them to implement the best possible solution for their learning needs and products to fit within the system parameters.
- Manage the global adidas learning management system (SuccessFactors Learning module)
(LMS- learning technology) Product Strategy & Delivery
- Work with global IT on system release to improve LMS usability and performance
- Be accountable for the product success considering the value for the consumer and the company (ROI).
- Specify the product vision and roadmap as well as user stories considering the value for the consumer and the company as well as its role and impact on the adidas digital ecosystem.
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates.
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product enhancement requests.
- Consult and advise the business regarding posting their learning content on the LMS
- Liaise with external technical vendor supporting the system
- Be accountable for monitoring, optimization and enhancement of the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
Learning content on the LMS
- Manage the testing, publication and management of learning solution content on the LMS
- Responsible for-sign-off of content post testing, monitoring and curating content and maintaining global learning library/catalogue
Maintains standards and updates processes
- Reviews, updates and improves current processes and standards of the team when and if necessary
- Researches, reviews, evaluates and proposes new learning technology that would be relevant for the organization and the learner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of the business strategy and demonstrate commercial awareness
- Ability to manage parts of complex, multi-faceted projects
- Strong written and verbal communication with engaging presentation skills
- Ability to provide solutions to support business needs through creative problem solving and innovation
- Outstanding organizational skills; including the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines, as well as multi-task in a fast paced and ‘start-up like’ environment.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent preferably with a focus on IT, HR, Communication, Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience preferably in an international organization.
- Experience in a Training/Learning/Talent/Organizational Development related role.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (ideally SuccessFactors).
- Experience working in product management related role, in an agile and/or traditional working setup.
- Experience in creating strong internal business cases to support investment and internal resource requests.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.