Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Wholesale (WHS) currently is the biggest channel in Canada (>70%) and is projected to still be by 2023. Our plan is to grow high single digit year on year. While we expect a decline in Bricks & Mortar (B&M), this will be overcompensated by the digital business (from online via mobile to social commerce) potential/growth in Wholesale.
Digital Wholesale is a newly created channel which we foresee as our single biggest opportunity towards 2023. Through Digital Wholesale the aim is to ensure sustainable and profitable growth in this channel through premium digital presentation, and best in class tools and business models.
The Manager Partner Program, as part of the Digital Wholesale team, will play an active role in the expansion of the Partner Program business across Canada. He/ she will own the end-to-end process of integrating accounts onto the Partner Program, work closely with our Sales Directors as well as the account leadership teams and play a critical role in the management and execution of our drop ship strategy and marketplace strategy.
Come join this newly created team and be part of our vision of becoming the leading online sports brand!
- Driving the new partner roll out process end to end, including new account kick-offs, middleware provider coordination & internal stakeholder expectation management
- Driving the negotiation / contractual agreement process with new partners, alongside wholesale Sales Directors
- Confidently articulating what the Partner Program is to potential accounts, with a clear focus on what mutual benefits it would offer
- Improving and maintaining internal processes to enable us to manage this business more efficiently
- Documenting our business development approach: Translating business opportunities into business cases, process mappings and project timelines
- Partnering with the Global IT & Global sales solution teams to ensure the timely onboarding of all accounts, whilst also unearthing new potential operational efficiencies that will enhance our business model
- Assessing the commercial & operational capabilities of a potential partner & ensuring they adhere to our minimum standards
- Driving multiple projects & integrations simultaneously across Canada
- Supporting with creation of consumer facing documents for partners on the roadmap
- Collaborating with several key internal stakeholders, including Global IT, Global digital sales solutions, Legal, Finance, Wholesale sales, Operations & Logistics
- Collaborating with several key external stakeholders, including the respective partner’s commercial, marketing, legal, finance & logistical teams & our middleware provider
- Supporting the preparation of strategic business updates
- Proactively suggesting new go-to-market approaches or implementation process improvements
- Ensuring all prospective partners meet the pre-defined onboarding criteria & through close communication, managing the relationship & expectations of all key stakeholders, both internal & external
- Canadian eCommerce Merchandising, Sales, Business Operations, Financial Services, and Analytics
- Digital Sales Solutions team
- Wholesale team managing the respective accounts
- Canadian Supply Chain Management, IT, Finance, Global Sales Solutions and Legal teams
- Market & Global Digital Partner Commerce teams
- Middleware provider project management teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively
- Pro-active approach to work & embodies a go-getter mindset
- Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills to handle multiple tasks and business partners
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in spreadsheet analyses.
- Passionate about deriving business insight from data, improving business processes
- Excellent PowerPoint skills coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to participate and confidently provide quantitative and qualitative input in investment review
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to present and map complex business solutions and processes (interest in technical and business eCommerce projects a must).
- Focused on achieving results & confident to take on accountability to deliver to expectations
- Quick to learn new systems and tools
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA / BS in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience (demonstrated experience in ecomm operations or platform management is a key requirement)
- Established expertise in retail & ecomm merchandising, buying, product planning and/or sales and the product creation process.
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.