- Direct product custodial management functions relating to the receipt, warehousing, and distribution of adidas’s products to meet customer requirements and company objectives.
- Responsible for effectively planning, directing, and coordinating all activities of product incoming, warehousing, and distribution.
- Always review and develop the efficient operating procedures and workflow.
- Strengthen and maintain internal control throughout the working process.
- Maintain the accuracy and existence of physical stock.
- Ensure distribution service has satisfied customer’s requirements.
- Manage product custodial functions of the company, including all warehousing/distribution, through development and administration of cost effective policies and procedures to ensure effective inventory management, and accurate &on-time deliveries of merchandise to meet customer requirements.
- Constantly create work improvement initiatives for operating procedures, conditions, and others as required. Monitor the performance of all system, process, and procedures in warehouse/distribution operations.
- Establish and maintain effective communication system internally, and with other departments.
- Develop all necessary follow-up procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy of routine operations. Establish warehouse management and maintenance program for all warehouse equipment to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate subordinates to improve organizational & departmental capabilities. Establish manpower plan. Manage work schedules to fully utilize the warehouse personnel.
- Establish and implement procedures, provide direction, appropriately assign warehouse responsibilities in all physical inventories and cycle counts. Plan, forecast, manage all inventories efficiently.
- Ensure that all necessary operating and controlling systems are in place. Oversee and inspect physical condition of inventories. All returned products from customers are properly checked (for qualitatively and quantitatively). Separate defective products from good products. Effectively manage these defects.
- Work with other department heads to ensure smooth coordination of warehouse and other department.
Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University degree graduate
- At least 8 years of warehouse or logistic related field. Minimum of 5 years in managerial position.
- Result-oriented. Proactive. Good planning and organizing skill. Customer focus.
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Strong PC background
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
Other Job Related Competencies
- Warehouse Management Knowledge
- Logistic Knowledge
- Business Strategy Planning