Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Develop and manage the PO management processes of global markets to ensure service excellence in line with Global Operation policies.
- Lead and manage the team of Global Ticketing System (GTS) or Workflow Management (WFM) to provide excellent service on global Order Management to markets, liaison offices, sourcing and global functions.
- Monitor the Key Performance Indicators of the team through workflow tools and take corrective action where necessary
- Maintain the process flow running smoothly in workflow tools
- Manage PO management operations via GTS or WFM in close cooperation with other teams within GSP and ensure that expectations are met or exceeded.
- In conjunction with other teams within GSP, work on Order Management initiatives among various stakeholders
- Ensure that GTS or WFM team is properly trained and motivated to handle their responsibilities
- Act as a go-to-person for escalation issues on GTS or WFM operations
- Handle ad-hoc projects as needed
- SCM Market functions
- Sourcing Operations, LOs, and factories
- X-functional Global Supply Planning
- Global functions such as Global Logistics/POPS Strategy & Projects/SCM, GDM, GIT
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both oral and written English/Chinese, to interact effectively and efficiently on different layers of the organization.
- Proficiency in Windows based software (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) as well as adidas based software (eg.SIM.)
- Demonstrated business reasoning, analytical and critical thinking.
- Good planning and organization skills, and ability to work and deliver in changing environments, under limited guidance while adhering to specified deadlines.
- Good time-management skills
- Strong PO management experience
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, logistics, planning, supply chain, or operations.
- 5+ years working experience, ideally in supply chain management, preferably with minimum 1 year formal/informal people management experience.
- Solid work experience on order management, operation, customer service is highly preferred
- Preferably in Apparel or Footwear industries