Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To ensure delivery of projects and programs in line with PMO / PMI methodologies
- To execute, implement, review, and improve standards, procedures and templates according to PM best practices and adidas guidelines
- To ensure these are used and adhered from all parties involved
- To execute project according to agreed timeline and budget
Impact on Business
- Takes ownership for local and global Infrastructure projects
- Ensures the solution implemented complies with defined standards, agreed scope and provides long term cost effective business benefit.
- Identifies and communicates to all stakeholders throughout the project to ensure common understanding of the scope and objectives of the project
- Provides regular reports of progress towards meeting project deliverables and on the progress of the projects
- Implements a change process into the project lifecycle, implementing and controlling processes to manage change requests.
- Collaborate with SSC Shanghai and Global teams on all new infrastructure initiatives, project implementations.
Relation to Customers/Suppliers/Third Parties
- As business partner for all end user on new infrastructure project for Japan.
Innovation and Change
- Deliver efficiencies on projects
- Collaborate with Global/ Local IT teams.
- Provide technical guidance to Local IT teams.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of functional experiences in end-to-end project management
- Minimum 1 year of informal managerial experiences
- PMI and / or ITIL certification beneficial
- Performance attitude, goal oriented and work well under pressure and time limits
- Relevant professional certifications: project, program, portfolio management
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to develop and nurture good relationships with other parts of IT as well as the business
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business-Computing related subject or comparable qualification
- English: Fluent
- Japanese: Fluent