- PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
Lead & coordinate GTM process & calendars to ensure effective local implementation of APAC GTM process. Lead & consolidate Country range plan & forecast aligning with the company target.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and lead Country GTM process calendar (key milestones, deliverables) to ensure optimum outcome.
- Facilitate Country’s operational inputs to APAC MOPS for the process enhancement.
- Facilitate and coordinate all key GTM milestones such as CSI(Country Strategic Input), APAC VHO(Virtual Handover), APAC brief(including review & feedback), APAC sign-off, SMM(Sales & Marketing Meeting)
- Work with Country CTC team in coordinating the strategic seasonal, quarterly range plan to align with company target.
- Guide Country CTC team with the optimal working timeline and aligned category OTB.
- Consolidate, validate and share the country range plan & forecast at every APAC/Country ranging milestones with the stakeholders.
- Support IBP(Integrated Business Planning) process with the forecast where needed.
- Closely collaborate with Demand planning and Purchasing teams for SNP forecast report & submission.
- Manage ranging tools(Hub light, RMA) and interact with APAC for any improvements.
- Support eCom with the consolidated product information
Sample/Trade meeting support
- Coordinate country catalogue & sample tags such as timeline setting, data consolidation, agency cooperation, development and delivery.
- Coordinate and support sample/showroom setup in collaboration with Sales/ CTC team
- Manage local sample process such as budget, invoice, request input to APAC, order tracking, delivery follow-up and follow up documents, etc.
- ICS/GCSA management
- Process KPIs (timing, % of shared services/tools, etc.)
- Project KPIs (respect timing, qualitative contribution, etc.)
- Market Share
- KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
- Country CTC
- Country Finance
- Country Demand Planning
- Country Purchasing
- Country GTM Coordination
- APAC MOPS
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exposure to other marketing or related disciplines preferable, e.g. business analysis, retail merchandizing, organizational development.
- Result-oriented; exceptional numerical
- Data analytical skills; project management
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Korean
- REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Business/Marketing Management preferred.
- At least 5 years of marketing management experience with a recognized top tier brand, with at least 3 years in Finance or operations / product marketing or merchandising.