We are looking for a Manager Mobility for a temporary replacement from July 2019 to December 2019.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support and deliver mobility services for Adidas.
Connect with global mobility COE and HR services to align mobility services.
Align mobility services to Market practices data.
- Support the company’s Mobility program by working with transferring employees and external resources to prepare and analyse international and domestic relocation estimates and international transfer calculations
- Manage the global service provider assuring the accomplish of the procedures and politics
- Collaborate with HR services Manager to identify and implement process improvements
- Give continuous maintenance and improvement of the function’s reporting, data and tools; projects at the local, regional and global level as assigned
- Develops and maintains appropriate benefit program policies and procedures and manage local benefits following global and local policies and legal requirements. Responsible for employee communications materials and ensuring employees are properly educated/informed on their relocation benefits
- Manage the relation with the Relocation Vendor for the region (set up in countries, payments, invoicing, case follow up)
- Participate in benchmarking exercises and active networking with external experts
- Creation of communication material and supporting delivery of training on mobility topics
- Global Mobility
- Country HRDs and HRMs
- External Mobility vendors
- Regional and Country Rewards teams
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in job and fully qualified/trained
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, etc
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 years experience