An exciting opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial data-driven decision maker to join our growing Reebok eCommerce business. This individual will have applicable experience in e-commerce buying, SKU assortment planning and in-season management.
The overall goal of this position is to execute strategies to support continued growth in the direct-to-consumer e-commerce business, with particular focus on optimizing the lifestyle merchandise mix of our European ecommerce business.
Own and drive the management of our two categories Classic Men and Kids, for Reebok ecommerce online by:
- Overall range management (from pre-line forecasting to End of Season Sale) as per agreed targets and objectives.
- Deliver financial and range efficiency targets for specific categories
- Manage and maintain all range management systems
- Align with Product Content, Demand Planning and Marketing Activation to ensure smooth, on-time and impactful product launches online.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Overall range management (from pre-line to End of Season Sale) as per agreed targets and objectives.
- Pre–line selections based on virtual handover information (in alignment with global and Western European merchandising teams) and agreed OTB & range size targets
- End to end range selection, inclusive article selection and seasonal buy volume forecast
- Range handover to demand planning with final forecasting and launch phasing
- Alignment with all key stake holders (prior to actual online introduction date) to drive a timely and efficient launch
- In season Range Management for optimal performance.
- Deliver financial and range efficiency targets for specific categories. You will be responsible and accountable for Net sales, Sell through, Std. margin
- Manage and maintain all range management systems. (both pre-season and in-season)
- Interface with Product content and Digital Merchandising team:
- Handover range at agreed timelines to ensure timely product content creation
- Timely in-season follow up to ensure on-time, in-full online introductions
- Work closely with Digital Merchandising to ensure sell thru optimization.
- Interface with eMarketing
- Provide season handover post range building to marketing to give an update of key priorities (pre-season)
- Interface with eMarketing, WHS Category management of markets to align category priorities & identify additional market opportunities
- Interface with eMarketing in-season to identify opportunities to drive category sell through’s (sorting rules, intelligent offer, tactical push activities)
- Interface with Western Europe Classic BU:
- Align pre- Season on eCom exclusives or pre- launches.
- Organize regular catch ups for Business Updates and alignments
- Interface with Demand planning team:
- Handover range and forecasts at agreed timelines to ensure timely demand planning (pre-season)
- Identify bestsellers and provide signal to Demand planning to pursue replenishment of fast moving articles (in-season)
- Work with Demand Planning and in-season management to pursue additional in-season opportunity to add "hot picks" article/s with ready product content from IBM, WHS markets (in-season)
- Input to IT system enhancements relevant to the ranging
- Input to In-season management team to monitor and manage stock cover
- Seasonal range analysis reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in lifestyle buying or merchandising (footwear focus is highly desired), e-commerce merchandising background a plus.
- BA / BS in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).
- Result driven personality with curiosity and flexibility. We operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong numeric, analytic, and writing aptitude.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about product
- Organizational and time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Excel skills and exceptional attention to detail. Highly proficient in spreadsheet analyses related to merchandising.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.