- Execute the Engineered Materials (EM) planning activities and influence EM-product/material allocation to support the Footwear allocation strategy (T1&T2) by driving stakeholder alignment.
- Support to drive material availability improvements through optimizing the end-to-end EM planning process, building T2/T3 planning capabilities, informing T2 / T3 capacity expansion needs, and enhancing the general collaboration between adidas and supply partners.
- Participate in the Footwear allocation process, with focus on EM and T2 allocation, and drive alignment between T1/T2 planning activities to improve product availability
- Monitor the planning process during the Creation Zone with particular focus on EM-products, including but not limited to:
- Analyze materials demand pattern and provide visibility to stakeholders including LO management team and T2.
- Provide visibility of supplier demand pictures and drive actions to improve T2 supplier level loading, i.e. drive reallocation with Materials Sourcing team and mindful pull-forward with T1 suppliers
- Drive improvement of BOMx data accuracy with related parties (e.g. T1 suppliers if it’s related to data entry accuracy)
- Drive the FTW Sourcing EM planning process through the Sell/Produce Zones, including but not limited to:
- Translate buy plan (or forecast) to materials level, create and communicate EM buy plans to T1/T2 suppliers
- Define and update EM order prioritization logic jointly with GSP and ensure T1/T2 execution;
- Establish and run required tools to manage and simulate / forecast EM product/material availability jointly with HK T1 Planning optimize product buy plans;
- Identify and address potential constraints on capacity/tooling/raw materiallevel which are likely to impact delivery performance at T1s or T2s at each cut off;
- Track and report T2’s EM inventory status at each cut off and develop/drive solutions in case of risks or constraints.
- Build and strengthen T2 planning capabilities by providing training on end-to-end planning processes, operational tasks, EM order prioritization logic, and other topics as required
- Continuously identify opportunities to optimize the existing EM end-to-end planning process and systems, and drive alignment with all stakeholders to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with T1 planning team in implementing the overall Buy Plan process, including but not limited to:
- Analyze and communicate the buy plan with stakeholders
- Identify potential constraints and follow up with LOP and T1 on post-BP feedbacks
- Validate & finalize the T1 allocation plan and upload in the system
- Cooperate with T1 planning and follow up activities related to forecast reporting
- Manage projects as assigned/defined by the Director Materials Planning
- Actively live and support the corporate 3C culture – creative, collaborative, confident.
- HK T1 Planning
- FTW Materials Sourcing
- LO Planning
- T1, T2, T3 Suppliers
- Global Supply Planning (GSP)
- Horizontal Concepts
- Advanced Creation
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to drive collaboration
- Experience in driving cross functional alignment
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excel; knowledge of MS Access or similar tools an advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree, preferably with a Supply Chain or Business major
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply planning, preferably in the footwear industry
- Fluent in English, knowledge in Mandarin / Vietnamese / German a plus