- Implement ‘adidas Lean Operation System’ across supply base of Tier 1 and selected Tier 2 vendor within sourcing country.
- Manage and guide Lean projects within factories. Drive selection of Lean projects, define success KPI, measure progress, review and analyse results. Document and report to management.
- Support the creation of the ‘adidas Lean Operation System’ for all Footwear Tier 1 factory to drive Quality, Speed and Efficiency. Support and execute the creation of all relevant documents and roll out plans.
- Drive and Manage implementation of ‘adidas Lean Operating System” to all Tier 1 factories throughout their end to end footwear manufacturing processes.
- Support creation of ‘adidas Lean Operation System’ evaluation methodology and support the annual evaluation process.
- Establish report & track factory Lean KPI performance on monthly and seasonal basis. Analyse performance data and initiate follow up action accordingly when necessary.
- Demonstrate lean expertise by collaborating, providing input, coaching, and support to the development of new process and machinery to current manufacturing practice.
- Manage and guide Lean projects within Tier 1 factories and selected Tier 2 vendors within sourcing country. Measure progress, review and analyse results. Document and report to management.
- Support selection of Lean projects together with factories and LO teams. Document progress and results. Share across stakeholder group and other location as best practice and success stories.
- Actively identify manufacturing process improvement opportunities through regular production line walk through and initiate process improvement projects with factory teams and LO teams.
- Facilitates and run lean training, lean workshops and cross functional events with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate actively with peers across other sourcing location, exchange ideas & best practice examples and adopt best practices within area of responsibility.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Excellence Apparel and A&G teams to identify opportunities and learnings to be adopted for new cell design and lean process flow.
- ME Footwear teams in all LO, Footwear Sourcing
- LO Production Teams, Footwear Sourcing
- LO Functional teams, Material, Costing, Quality, etc.
- T1 and T2 business partners
- T1 Lean & CI teams.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Lean / Six Sigma knowledge and experience in manufacturing implementation.
- Strong project management skills, able to lead several cross functional projects with diverse project teams.
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with different departments and functions.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business, Engineering or a related field.
- Training in Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma tools with certification.
- 5+ years of experience in Lean implementation in the field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in training, consulting or working with remote factories and cultures a plus.
- Experience in footwear manufacturing or related field a plus.
- Experience in multinational companies