At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Implement ‘adidas Lean Operation System’ across supply base of Tier 1 and selected Tier 2 vendor within sourcing country.
- Manage and guide Lean projects within factories. Drive selection of Lean projects, define success KPI, measure progress, review and analyse results. Document and report to management.
- Support the creation of the ‘adidas Lean Operation System’ for all Footwear Tier 1 factory to drive Quality, Speed and Efficiency. Support and execute the creation of all relevant documents and roll out plans.
- Drive and Manage implementation of ‘adidas Lean Operating System” to all Tier 1 factories throughout their end to end footwear manufacturing processes.
- Support creation of ‘adidas Lean Operation System’ evaluation methodology and support the annual evaluation process.
- Establish report & track factory Lean KPI performance on monthly and seasonal basis. Analyse performance data and initiate follow up action accordingly when necessary.
- Demonstrate lean expertise by collaborating, providing input, coaching, and support to the development of new process and machinery to current manufacturing practice.
- Manage and guide Lean projects within Tier 1 factories and selected Tier 2 vendors within sourcing country. Measure progress, review and analyse results. Document and report to management.
- Support selection of Lean projects together with factories and LO teams. Document progress and results. Share across stakeholder group and other location as best practice and success stories.
- Actively identify manufacturing process improvement opportunities through regular production line walk through and initiate process improvement projects with factory teams and LO teams.
- Facilitates and run lean training, lean workshops and cross functional events with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate actively with peers across other sourcing location, exchange ideas & best practice examples and adopt best practices within area of responsibility.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Excellence Apparel and A&G teams to identify opportunities and learnings to be adopted for new cell design and lean process flow.
- ME Footwear teams in all LO, Footwear Sourcing
- LO Production Teams, Footwear Sourcing
- LO Functional teams, Material, Costing, Quality, etc.
- T1 and T2 business partners
- T1 Lean & CI teams.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Lean / Six Sigma knowledge and experience in manufacturing implementation.
- Strong project management skills, able to lead several cross functional projects with diverse project teams.
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with different departments and functions.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business, Engineering or a related field.
- Training in Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma tools with certification.
- 5+ years of experience in Lean implementation in the field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in training, consulting or working with remote factories and cultures a plus.
- Experience in footwear manufacturing or related field a plus.
- Experience in multinational companies
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.