Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within assigned key account(s) and categories while respecting the image of the adidas brands
Key Responsibilities: (to be performed in alignment with global guidelines)
- To develop objectives and action plans for the assigned franchisees that build develop the account network and deliver the required financial results.
- Develops the annual sales plan, key account fact book, SBP for the next 3 years and implement channel strategy.
- Understand sales policies, strategies, terms and condition to expand accounts business according to the company's direction (store opening, closing and up-grading)
- Manages and executes a sales plan for respective accounts in the market.
- Forecasts of respective accounts' assortment plan by quarters.
- Reports market situation, condition, needs and changes to the respective dept. head periodically.
- Sales target responsibility. & Manages A/R.
- Executes and follows up on each quarter’s pre-sell order sales and shipping plan.
- To manage larger accounts within team
- To lead sales project and task force teams for specific sales initiatives that improve current sales practices to achieve the overall sales goals Personnel:
- To support new joiners with guidance and knowledge to help them perform in their Sales role Controlling:
- to measure progress on own KPIs
- to report to all superiors according
- to KAM standard report
- to monitor and report on customers and competitors activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- to provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance
- to ensure customer compliance with agreements Educational background: University degree in business with marketing and sales focus Professional background:Functional: > 5 years in sales ,marketing,retail Industry: ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCGLeadership: 3 years leadershipsExposure: sports, sport lifestyle