- Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new business and maintaining existing business. Sell products to a defined set of Key Accounts. Contribute to the development of the sales strategy at channel level, to maximize revenues .
- Develop and execute strategies with KA Partners including Quarterly channel business plans and achieving monthly revenue targets
- Drive business through KA by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment
- Develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned partners using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
- Increase sell-in and sell-out by developing and delivering targeted, persuasive sales presentations
- Framing Door by Door strategy, and ensuring Aggressive acquisition of Prime & large Spaces across doors of assigned Key Accounts .
- Ensure timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations and delivery information .
- Understand competitors and marketplace; utilize assessment, knowledge and a brand management focus to adjust and drive business plans through partners .
- To represent the assigned account(-s) internally as an ‘ambassador’ toward all functions and vice versa and manage all interfaces
- To ensure adherence to account strategies, formalization by Strategic Account Plans and get sign off by the direct superior
- To drive achievement of monthly , quarterly & yearly sell in numbers and drive sell-out numbers
- To enforce adidas Group Trade Terms Policy
- To report to all superiors
- To monitor all reports
- To monitor and report on customers and competitors sell-through and activities, and propose/initiate/take actions
- To provide realistic plans and forecasts on customers performances
- To ensure customer compliance with agreements
- Merchandising teams
- Local Peers reporting to KA
- Brand Management team
- External Agencies and partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Significant knowledge of sales
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
- Strong Interpersonal and influencing skills (eg. Relationship management, facilitation and consumer minded brand builder)
- Implementation driven personality who understands all sales disciplines
- Functional: > 8 years Sales, partly or mainly as Key Account Manager.
- Industry: ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG
- Leadership: 1-2 years
- Exposure: Sports, Marketing, account marketing Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or a minimum of 2-5 years equivalent professional experience, ideally in sales disciplines. MBA preferred.
- Previous Experience in a Matrix organization with Global and Local exposure.
- Fluent in English