Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Assist and support Senior Business Solution Manager and Business Solution Director with the respective profound process and technical knowledge within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on the customers’ expectations and requirements.
Business Solution Management
- Demand Management
- Capture and structure the APAC Marketing related business demands and requirements for your respective IT department and your assigned work stream. This includes facilitating workshops with business and IT on complex processes to reach a clear outcome and action steps.
- Work with business process owners to identify and document business requirements and processes
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into system requirements
- Delivery Management
- Responsible for system realization, develop functional specification, prepare user testing case, perform integration testing, prepare user training materials and deliver end user training
- Align with global IT and business on end-to-end change request management from initialization, formalization, development, testing to realization.
- Build up a scalable/sustainable delivery team through identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities in order to execute successfully.
- Contribute to change management activities for the respective projects/releases through supporting stakeholders that changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits. This also includes proper documentation, training, controls and metrics.
- Act as project manager/member to lead/manage the projects
- Manage vendors’ resource to deliver projects on time with quality.
- Service Management
- Provide support to operation relevant applications (HUB, TMS, SMS, CRT, Mobile solution etc.) Ensure all systems running stably for issue resolution and coordination of change requests and enhancement
Functional and Technical Expertise
- Full end-to-end understanding of respective business processes and best practices in order to translate internal and external trends into deliverables for the business. Support the these initiatives by securing a sponsor, resources and budget to realize added value and contribution to innovation within business and GIT.
- Continuously enhance the current system landscape towards customer satisfaction by performing projects or change requests through the IT process life-cycle (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Go-Live and Support)
- Identify the appropriate stakeholders for your area of work, considering the impact of your work and the broader cross-functional dependencies. Manage these relationships to meet stakeholders’ business needs and align expectations. Always strive to improve business partner satisfaction.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide a clear framework for performance to direct reports or project team
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mind-set, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Business- and solution-oriented, global mind-set
- Proven strong business process understand, data interpretation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- More than 5 years of relevant working experience with 3+ years of business solution experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience in mid- to large-scale (IT) projects or mid- to large-scale application service responsibility