Department: Consumer Experience
Direct Reporting Line: Director In-Store Experience (incl. Digital) - CE HUB APAC
Indirect/secondary reporting line: none
Subsidiary/country: Global Function/China
GSMS Grade: M4
Number of Personnel Managed: none
Cost Center/Budget and/or Revenue Responsibility: no
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Develop and support Consumer Experience In-Store Experiences and Digital Tools adaptations & iterations for APAC, in close collaboration with the Market and Country teams to ensure the brand adidas consumer experiences and digital experience tools in the region reflects the consumer and market distribution needs following a global guidance towards a consumer centric brand experience for all physical retail touchpoints across channels (Own Retail, Franchising and Wholesale).
This role is responsible for supporting the Market team with flawless execution of consumer experiences and digital tools (hyper localization), according to our Creative/Brand leadership & principles, resulting in world class consumer experience.
- Support external agencies for in-store experiences and digital tools specific for APAC, including required principles and guidelines.
- Develop and support compelling consumer-level digital experience tools, for our physical channels, to respond to APAC sales and brand requirements, ensuring alignment with the global brand strategy, still fulfilling market needs.
- Support the sell-in and implementation of global consumer experience & in-store digital initiatives within APAC.
- Partner with the relevant market, global, marketing, DBC, sales & IT teams to create and develop clear requirements and align briefs whilst ensuring continued alignment to brand objectives and positioning.
- Develp permanent and semi-permanent interactive tools for any adidas label, which responds to their target consumer profile.
- Support the development of guidelines and tools for implementation and on-going operations.
- Support and foster inter- & cross-department knowledge sharing, as well as sharing between APAC and global teams.
- Document insights gained from the APAC market back to the global team. Focus on local trends which could be relevant globally.
- Manage the network with the digital stakeholders in APAC to ensure an aligned approach locally, but also to foster knowledge sharing and gain additional insights.
- Support monitoring the retail industry (brick and mortar, wholesale and digital) for best practices to understand the trends and conceptualize new methods or processes whenever required.
- Analyse and document industry leading innovations in in-store experiences and digital tools, and ensure commerciality in line with Market expectations, Consumer Experience expectations and Brand aspirations.
- Review opportunities to leverage adidas pan-media platforms (brick and mortar, out-of-home, digital).
- Collaborate with all HUB teams and global brand design team in APAC and globally whenever required.
- Follow area objectives & priorities and ensure training to market place including a communication loop for implementation learning and further enhancements.
- Manage own projects and tasks requiring in depth knowledge and judgment within in-store experiences and digital tools and ensure alignment between HUB team and Market team. This alignment should also be ensured globally whenever required.
- Self-initiate assignments with emphasis on strategic, commercial and tactical focus
- Any additional projects or tasks defined by the line manager
- Global Consumer Experience teams
- Global Brand Design
- Brand Marketing BU’s and Brand Communications teams
- Brand Activation teams
- Omni Chanel Marketing team
- Merchandising team
- Sales Strategy & Excellence
- Market Store Development, VM & ISC, Merchandising, Marketing, Sales , HR, IT, Finance, DBC
- External Agencies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep knowledge in retail marketing and/or digital & technical innovations, combing theoretical with practical experience
- Strong organisation skills and flexibility
- Specialist in technical skills
- Proven track record in project management
- English fluent: verbal, written & spoken. Another Asian language is an advantage, preferably Mandarin.
- IT: Microsoft Office, advanced; Digital software knowledge & Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Business or Marketing Degree
- 4-6 years experience in Retail Marketing and/or Digital Marketing/IT
- 1+ years working with global markets, or a key adidas market
- 1+ years project or process management experience