At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Generate support for all the ISC activities planned with Account Activation and Sales teams to ensure the brand is executed in the right way
- Develop yearly execution plan for the campaigns and long-term ISC following ONE CALENDAR to ensure flawless execution of all the yearly initiatives
- Generate communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and target reach
- Manage the assigned budget and on-going budget tracking to ensure efficient use of resources which are aligned with our business objectives
- Influence market ISC team providing feedback on country needs to ensure local business needs are covered
- Collaborate with all the areas in WHS marketing to ensure the correct landing of the seasonal accounts plans lead by AM
- Participate in internal meetings: Kick-offs, Sign Off Meetings, Omni Channel seasonal workshops to ensure the local plan is in line with KA and Other Retailers needs
- Lead and act as a business contact for external parties (agencies and suppliers) to ensure adidas needs and interests are covered
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.