Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
Manage HR Services Team for US Distribution Center and manufacturing locations. Lead HR Services team in processing and responding to incoming inquiries, providing a high level of customer service for Employee and Line Managers. Ensure Employee Life-Cycle processes are aligned to the global HR Services organization and assist in the delivery of the HR operating model and service catalogue.
- Act as main point of contact for HR Services towards Leadership and HR Leadership in locations Spartanburg, Wilkes-Barre and Indianapolis.
- Respond to more complex, escalated inquiries from team members. Recommend solutions and coach team through resolving difficult inquiries. Assist during high volume periods to maintain support levels.
- Ensure correct and timely execution of Personnel and Time Administration.
- Responsible for overseeing system data maintenance including mass uploads for area of responsibility. Accountable for Data Integrity and auditing to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure that Employee life-cycle processes are executed, audited and governed according to defined service levels and well documented.
- Accountable for high level of customer service as HR Services is the first point of contact to employees and managers regarding policies, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for employee facing activities including onboarding administration and HR upskilling activities.
- Liaise with other teams handling services to ensure professional and efficient handling of inquiries, requests and tasks
Ensure that service processes are executed, audited and governed according to defined service levels and well documented.
- Supervision of teams and people management.
- Manage and develp team capabilities through coaching across multiple locations, embedding a continuous improvement mindset while enabling the team to handle high volume within Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure clarity n roles and responsibilities in the team as well as the entire HR Services team and HR Organization
- Take full respnsibility for team performance, observe targets and KPI achievements
- Manage scheduling fr coverage and availability of team
- Manage execution of projects related to HR Services processes, systems and tools
- Co-design end-to-end processes within HR Services and with HR Experts. Initiate and drive continuous improvement for processes, focusing on automation and the use of standardized tools that ensure consistency and efficiencies.
- Ensure continuous improvement of HR Service Centre concept, processes and knowledge base.
- Maintain a KPI-driven Customer focused HR Service Center organisation
- Distribution Center HR Lead
- HR Rewards and Talent Partners and experts
- Rewards and HR Services Teams
- HR Partners
- Talent Organization
- Global IT
- External providers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and team player
- Enthusiastic and result driven
- Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizing
- Strong customer focus and service minded
- Ability to prioritise team’s workload in order to provide excellent customer experience
- International and continuous improvement mind-set
- Willingness to continuously broaden and deepen HR System knowledge
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of work experience within HR
- Experience working in an International Company
- High level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP-HR
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Experience in supervising teams