At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Support the HR organization in mapping, documenting and improving HR processes, as well as establish globally aligned process management procedures, measurements and tools.
- Define and communicate usage of global templates, guidelines and procedures for HR process mapping and management
- Facilite HR process mapping and management activities in order to establish standardized process definitions and process ownership
- Inititate and manage evaluation and analysis of HR process improvement demand or standardization opportunities
- Participate in or drive HR process improvement projects
- Maintain a global HR process repository
- Develop a consistent approach to analyse and measure HR processes in order to create transparency about process efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Train and upskill HR business process owners and process experts in definition and documentation of business processes, as well as in measurement of process efficiency and quality
- Participate in regular information exchange and feedback sessions within the global Hr Solutions organization, as well as with external parties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Lean Six-Sigma methodology and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate complex subject matters to multiple levels of recipients
- Team player mentality and ability to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal
- Hands-on mentality and analytical, target oriented work style
- Ability and willingness to travel globally if requested
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree or Equivalent (MBA, Diploma, BA, etc.)
- 5 years of work experience, min. of 3 years of working experience in process management or process improvement
- Experience in process design and process mapping, ideally within Human Resources
- Familiarity with project management and lean six sigma approaches, tools and phases of project lifecycle
- Experience in meeting planning and facilitation of physical and virtual workshops in a global working environment
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent knowledge of process documention tools (e.g. ARIS, Visio) and MS-Office applications
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.