Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Act as “Strategic Business Partner” and “Coach” in the designated areas in all relevant HR Management issues executing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people. Serve as area extension of Group Human Resources in the disgned areas to ensure a consistent application of all Group HR Standards and Principles.
* Maintain a high level of communication with management of the designated areas and actively support business initiatives and business needs to contribute to the decision-making process of structuring and developing of their teams and for the business to achieve its objectives
* Ensure that all aspects of staffing and, where necessary union relations, compensation & benefits for employees of the designated areas are delivered timely to ensure the compliance of labor legislation and corporate guidelines
* Deploy initiatives of COE (TA, TM and Rewards) to guarantee the compliance of the corporate guidelines and efficient implementation of processes
* Participate in the execution of personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with GSMS-process and in close cooperation with country Rewards to guarantee consistent salary management process
* Promote and manage a high employee engagement at every level in the designated areas through effective motivation, coaching, training and development actions to attract and retain the best talents
* Execute on boarding and off boarding processes according to the guidelines of the company, in the designated areas, to ensure comply the internal processes and local legal requirements
* Maintain updated SAP module PPOME to ensure accuracy and quality data of organizational structures
* Participate of recruitment process to designated areas in P level positions to assure the quality of the process.