Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
At adidas, Global Data Management (GDM) is responsible for delivering high quality data. We are the key experts for data E2E from the first concepts to advanced analytics on our big data platform.
As Manager at GDM you design and implement automated solutions, optimized processes and organizational concepts that ensure data quality for analytical and operational use cases.
Managers at GDM lead change projects as well as support global initiatives.
Individual key responsibilities:
- Data exploration and profiling
- Consult stakeholders on data usage, data quality, data availability and data flow
- Execute data sourcing projects to design analytical data pipelines and DQ checks
- Ensure onboarding of analytical and operational cases to the global data catalog
- Ensure onboarding of analytical and operational quality rules to the global DQ solution
- Ensure onboarding of analytical and operational cases to the global DQ dashboard
- Trigger and follow up on data quality improvements
- Manage the data quality backlog
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Business Requirements Engineering
- Data Modelling
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Database design & programming (eg. SQL)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration, IT, Mathematics or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of progressive work experience
- Preferred experience in data management and (agile) project management (Scrum or PMI and/or DGSP certification a plus)