Ensures that the sales process in dealer shops is run and managed in accordance with adidas objectives, vision and mission
- Improves the customer portfolio in his/her region
- Manages his/her portfolio in line with the determined sales strategies and objectives
- Directs the sales activities of the customers in his/ her region throughout the season and provides them with necessary know-how and motivation
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follows continuously the attainment of sales objectives of the customers in his/ her region and interferes the process if necessary
- Directs customer purchases during seasonal sell-in period and ensures that the purchase orders are taken in line with the determined objectives
- Ensures that sales are finalized according to the “sales conditions” set forth for the sales period
- Follows customer sales, and makes site visits to ensure that shops are in line with the adidas standards and follows their risks
- Develops suggestions to improve customer sales, and works to increase sales potential in the region and makes necessary contacts with this purpose
- Investigates and finds entrepreneurs in regions with high sales potential and shares the applications with management for evaluation
- Ensures that the sales personnel in customer sales points serve the clients in line with adidas service standards and provides training support if needed.
- Gives field consultancy about “perfect retailing” (sales, stocks, service quality, visual support etc.) in order to improve the sales points in his/her region.
- Follows the changes and competition in the sector and in the region and informs and directs the customers and the management
- Evaluates dealer performances against the determined “dealership standards”.
- Consolidates the weekly & monthly sales reports prepared by the channel and sends to the channel manager.
- Attends the outer meetings on the behalf of the sales channel and informs the sales specialists about the points and issues.
- Providing the training and development of the staff working at the dealers’ sales points after coordination with the related departments.
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail company
- Minimum 2 year franchise management experience
- Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, relationship management)
- Proven competencies in customer focus, negotiation, priority setting and problem solving
- Proven commercial and business acumen knowledge
- Geographical mobility
- Fluent in written and spoken Turkish and English is a must