Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within Field, focusing primarily on National Buying Groups while respecting the image and aligning to the direction of both the adidas and Reebok brands.
- Directly manage and lead a team of 5 Field Key Account Team members and indirectly support the broader Field Account Team across Australia.
- Net sales and Margin targets of assigned Field Key Accounts.
- Cost center Budget and sales working budget (SWB).
- Forecasting of Seasonal assortments.
- Build and Delivery of Strategic and Seasonal Plans with assigned Field Key Accounts.
- Customer Trade Terms build, internal alignment and presentation to Field Key Accounts.
- To represent the assigned Field Key Accounts as an ambassador at all internal interfaces and vice versa to manage all interactions back to the assigned Field Key Account.
- To build and deliver in conjunction with the Snr Manager Field Sales and the assigned Field Key Accounts, key strategic documents such as Strategic Plans, Seasonal Account Plans and Account Fact Books.
- To build, obtain internal alignment and communicate Seasonal sell-in programs for assigned Field Accounts to drive sell-out performance.
- To utilize sell out data analytics to review and convert the order book and better plan future season assortments for assigned Key Field Accounts.
- To support the Snr Manager Field Sales with the build, negotiation and enforcement of adidas Group trade terms.
- To support the effective execution of brand presence in store ensuring customer SWB is maximised wherever possible.
- To lead and drive inputs for internal milestones on a seasonal basis with the focus on article forecasting, sell-in feedback and process roll-out.
- To measure progress on own KPIs using the adidas #myBest appraisal platform.
- To monitor all reports generated and communicated within the Field Key Account Team
- To monitor and report on Customer and Competitor activities and propose/initiate/actions against these.
- To provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance.
- To ensure customer compliance with agreements.
- To set personal objectives, targets, guidelines and assess all reports using the adidas performance appraisal platform (#myBest ).
- To develop the functional and behavioral skills of direct reports in ensuring succession from within.
- To manage all reports as an integrated team by setting team objectives, targets and guidelines.
- To ensure smooth cooperation of all direct reports along all interfaces.
- Order book conversion in line with business Rules of Engagement (RoE)
- Budget compliance at an assigned Field Key Account level.
- Margin compliance at an assigned Field Key Account level.
- Market share targets within assigned Field Key Accounts.
- Sell out targets within assigned Field Key Accounts.
- Global/Region – Global Wholesale, Concept to Consumer (CtC), Intersport Global Team
- Market – Sales Operations, Range Management (Product & CtC Teams), Customer Service, Credit, Brand Activation.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Industry - Ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG.
- Exposure - Sports, marketing, account marketing.
- Leadership - > 2 years’ experience.
- Functional - > 4 years sales as Key Account Manager or in the Field.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business with marketing and sales focus.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Jobs http://careers.adidas-group.com/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.