adidas Global Business Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance and Non-Finace processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
The position has managing role in fulfilling the vision of “Global Workplaces, that creates, manages and innovates the best work environment for our employees to enable them to focus in their core business and perform in the best way” and in fulfilling the needs of the fourth pillar of the people strategy “Creative Climate To Make A Difference”.
The focus is quality management/development and the coordination/steering of the assigned service areas at the GBS offices in Porto.
As the Facilities Manager, you will be required to carry out duties including but not limited to the responsibilities below.
- Manage maintenance budgets ensuring maximum ROI is achieved and all spend represents best value.
- Working with Procurement manage external suppliers from tender process through contract negotiations and service delivery.
- Manage key 3rd party stakeholder relationship e.g. local authorities, insurance inspectors etc.
- Ensure all contracted 3rd parties are delivering against contractual obligations and using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievements of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Ensure all works comply with relevant local legislation and are completed to a high standard.
- Manage ongoing building repairs and ad hoc site development ensuring all works comply with relevant local legislation.
- Lead and develop Facilities area including all HR Matters.
- Ensure all senior stakeholders are aware of any pending HSE/ Compliance matters that may affect the company reputation or may result in legal action.
- Ensure correct insurance treatment of facilities within the Global Insurance Guidelines
- Maintain and deploy office Security and procedures
- Ensure data protection procedures and BCP are up-to-date and in force
- Responsible for compliance with Health & Safety Legislation and the health and wellbeing of 600 employees whilst on adidas property within Porto.
- Ensure compliance with agreed Global Carbon reduction targets and any other objectives set by the GWP Green Team relating to HSE & Facilities management.
- Assist in the management property portfolio.
- Assist in the management of all statutory responsibilities in respect to property management.
- Assist in the management of lease renewals/disposals, dilapidation surveys and schedules of condition.
- Oversee relocation and churn management.
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost effectiveness of environmental projects.
- Planning Manager responsible for the managing and implementing CDM regulations.
- Project management, supervision and coordination of contracted works.
- Space management for best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or reorganisation of current premises.
- Maintenance Budget Control
- Permits to work approvals
- Planned and Reactive works completion approvals.
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) approval.
- 3rd party supplier selection, “in collaboration with procurement” and contractual terms of service for all facilities services.
- Senior Management.
- External authorities, including government, fire, compliance, H&S and Environmental affairs.
- Global counterparts and stakeholders.
- 3RD Party contractors/service providers.
- Staff at all levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Planning & organisation.
- Priority setting at an elevated level.
- Communication at all level.
- Tender management and supplier selection.
- Budget and cost control.
- Space management utilising AutoCAD (not essential but willing to learn)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Appropriate qualification in Facilities Management.
- Appropriate qualification in HSE Management,
- Previous experience of a position at a similar level in a complex organisation.
- Proven Leadership and people management.
Sound good? Apply directly and be part of our tomorrow.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES