Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Ensure positive development of brand image and sustainable and profitable business through use of global and local Entertainment and Influencer Marketing (EIM) assets, media and entertainment to support brand and Brand Comms’ objectives. Develop and implement the EIM marketing strategic plan for country/cluster and all categories.
- Develop a plan to implement the EIM in alignment with country/cluster’s BA (Brand Activation) and APAC (Asia Pacific) BA
- Establish and manage a brand-relevant local EIM portfolio to support marketing activation plan and appearance
- Lead all EIM asset-related day-to-day business to provide excellent asset management.
- Manage local EIM MWB (Marketing working budget) and provide asset with qualitative service to ensure the Brand images are represented well
- Support all local event related topics in close collaboration with BA – Brand Comms teams, Digital Activation and Omni-channel.
- Monitor and report on local opportunities and trends to provide relevant EIM activities.
- Plan and engage all EIM assets so that they can showcase the seasonal key concepts to maximize product sales.
- Track and monitor assets’ performance results and reflect them into marketing plans to maximize future activation opportunities.
- Place an optimal marketing order and manage the inventory to prioritize the marketing activity
- Support and collaborate with Omni-Channel Marketing team for store activations.
- Build and maintain close collaboration with external agencies and partners to have best sell-thru performance for channels
- Seed products to celebrities & influencers
- Country/category NPS
- Efficient EIM budget spending
- Secure relevant and in-time EIM portfolio
- Marketing order management
- Compliance to MWB guidelines.
- Agency performance management (annual evaluations)
- Country BA teams (Digital Activation, EIM, PR & Event, Omni-Channel Marketing)
- APAC BA
- Country CtC
- External partners (Local celebrity/influencer, Entertainment agency, PPL agency & etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of full marketing mix (advertising, events, sponsorships, retail) with major brand or retailer
- Marketing budget management
- Strong negotiation skill
- Understanding of and passion for fashion/style preferred.
- Strong networking.
- Expert in communication and people skills (APAC, agencies, assets, media)
- Administrative skills for reports
- Advanced in spoken and written English
- Fluent in local language preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or higher with equivalent professional experience
- Over 5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales experience in Consumer Goods and/or Sporting Goods Industry