As a Manager Digital Operations at adidas you are responsible for specific business processes affecting small to medium user groups. Your task is to drive standardization and continuous improvement of assigned processes in collaboration with markets and other business stakeholders. Driving best practices, success criteria and contributing to a culture of operational excellence are just a few of the key activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally, you will be the key interface for local business stakeholders and markets affected by the processes within your area of responsibility.
Scope: Accountable for specific business processes affecting small to medium user groups
- Process Definition & Documentation
- Define processes with global and local departments that will allow to leverage or build proper solutions with internal and external cooperation partners.
- Be the main process counterpart for local stakeholders concerning market roll-outs or new functionalities in your area of responsibility.
- Align processes within your scope of responsibility to the adidas application landscape through consistent integration via internal and external interfaces.
- Formalize and document the defined processes to provide transparency and sustained clarity for all stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement
- Monitor and analyze respective processes continuously. Identify improvement opportunities and define respective solutions.
- Conduct process reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and define/enrich a backlog of improvements.
- Define change requests for new functionalities in sufficient detail for qualification and solution selection. Document their implementation.
- Day-to-day Operations
- Support markets and agile teams on day-to-day issue resolution and operations within your scope of responsibility.
- Best Practies
- Contribute and drive standard best practices and control methods.
- Drive best practice communication and trainings throughout the organization regarding your area of responsibility.
- People Management
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
- Agile product teams
- Operations & Services Team
- Digital Analytics teams
- adidas Markets
- Global IT
- External vendors
- Education & Experience
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment with at least 3 years of experience in Payments
- Advanced knowledge in respective domain (e.g. Payments)
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
- Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Very good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Project management and project monitoring experience
- Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc.) is a plus
- Fluent English both verbally and written