As a Manager Digital Operations at adidas you are responsible for specific business processes affecting small to medium user groups. Your task is to drive standardization and continuous improvement of assigned processes in collaboration with markets and other business stakeholders. Driving best practices, success criteria and contributing to a culture of operational excellence are just a few of the key activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally you will be the key interface for local business stakeholders and markets affected by the processes within your area of responsibility.
Within the Digital Communications Team we make sure our consumers get relevant, timely informations via the right channel about our new releases, their orders or their actions on the website or on the App. Using new advanced technologies we are able to personalized and provide a premium experience to our consumers.This role will suit the curious types who are interested in data-driven marketing experiences, the analytical thinkers, those with an interest for digital design and enhancing user experiences via our different types of communications. For this role one of the main focus will be to understand how we can leverage our Creators Club members base and communicate with them in a more premium, connected and personalized way. Join our team and help us enable meaningful engagement by extending and improving our digital touch communications with our consumers.
Scope: Accountable for specific business processes affecting small to medium user groups
1. Process Definition & Documentation
- Define processes to integrate Membership topics into digital communications with global and local departments that will allow to leverage or build proper solutions with internal and external cooperation partners.
- Be the main process counterpart for local stakeholders for new features in your area of responsibility.
- Align processes within your scope of responsibility to the digital communications application landscape through consistent integration via internal and external interfaces.
- Formalize and document the defined processes to provide transparency and sustained clarity for all stakeholders.
2. Continuous Improvement
- Monitor and analyze respective processes continuously. Identify integration opportunities and define respective solutions.
- Conduct process reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and define/enrich a backlog of improvements.
- Define change requests for new functionalities in sufficient detail for qualification and solution selection Document their implementation.
3. Day-to-day Operations
- Support Membership team, markets and agile teams on day-to-day issue resolution and operations within your scope of responsibility.
4. Best Practices
- Contribute to standard best practices and control methods.
- Follow Digi Comms and Platform Acceleration Standards
- Drive best practice communication and trainings throughout the organization regarding your area of responsibility.
- Agile product teams
- Operations & Services Team
- Digital Analytics teams
- adidas Markets
- Global IT
- External vendors
- Consumer Engagement
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
1. Education & Experience
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- Advanced knowledge in respective domain (e.g. Payments, Consumer Engagement etc.)
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
- Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Very good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Project management and project monitoring experience
- Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc…) is a plus
- Fluent English both verbally and written