Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
At Reebok we believe that data is the new oil, as it is what will help us better understand our consumers, enhance their experience and connect them to their passion. On the Digital Analytics team, we promote a new fact-based marketing to drive our brand’s digital strategy.
We are looking for a Manager to help develop the capability for the business to deliver actionable insights to the markets with the goal of measuring digital marketing attribution and campaign optimization. In addition, the candidate would be focused on increasing the impact of marketing spend on digital campaigns by leading functional work across functions (in particular digital consumer experience, eCommerce and brand categories) to define and implement search engine optimization recommendations (on and off site).
The candidate will help our digital transformation across business units and brand marketing, ensuring that all relevant KPIs are available real-time and used to drive our marketing initiatives.
- Drive actionable insights to support campaign optimization
- Analysis of scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of brand campaigns, media choice and allocation on business performance
- Measuring marketing stimuli (A/B and multi-variant) test results in collaboration with creative, media, and technology teams to build robust marketing and advertising strategies
- Responsible to track, report, and analyze media initiatives and campaigns to provide actionable insights for continuous improvements
- Support and implement the KPI framework in close collaboration with the key stakeholders in Brand strategy, Business Unit, Markets and/or eCommerce
- Ensure availability of quality data, enabling measurement of all digital marketing initiatives
- Support the implementation of an integrated reporting framework (tools, processes, people, partners), making sure that the information is available in real time to all global and local stakeholders
- Responsible for media tagging, tracking and QA (media operations responsibility)
- Drive the change to establish a “fact based” culture in the digital space
- Brand Strategy
- Business Units
- External Partners
- Digital/Mobile agencies, analytics vendors and partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In depth experience and knowledge of technical aspects of digital, social and mobile
- In-depth experience with web analytics and social analytics
- Experience with data manipulation, analysis and visualisation tools
- Exceptional collaborator with confidence and integrity
- Ability to work in a matrix organization as well as a fast paced entrepreneurial department with a large diversity of stakeholders.
- Comfortable interacting with senior leaders
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in a business discipline with quantitative orientation (business, economics, operational research, social science, information technology)
- 5+ years as an analytics expert in a digital consumer facing context, either agency or client (brand)
- Solid, hands on knowledge of analytics tools (web and social)
- Good knowledge of SEO and SEM