Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As a Manager Digital Forecasting at adidas you are responsible for delivering cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. Based on multiple data sources, you manage the generation of insights that help adidas understand consumer behaviour and related business performance to ultimately help drive sales. In collaboration with your team you inform the adidas digital market strategy and provide the factual basis for future consumer demand.
- Support the entire end-to-end lifecycle of model designing, implementation and development of forecasting processes. Lead and guide an Alteryx based ETL architecture to handle complex business rules.
- Build and integrate automated models to reduce dependability on the manual inputs by designing and developing workflows on Alteryx.
- Master a deep understanding of business planning, target setting, campaign planning processes and data flows to develop these processes further.
- Serve as an expert in developing advanced analytics solutions, data modelling and actionable insight capabilities.
- Contribute in a variety of roles in systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Develop strong relationships with business partners to understand their goals and objectives, outline analytic requirements, provide solutions to business needs.
- Actively participate in identifying opportunities to determine actions to reach the business goals and objectives.
- Provide ad-hoc analyses and build business cases to facilitate insights into the business when needed.
- Help distil best practice guidance to other markets and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
- Co-initiate and help implement new reporting structures within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure data accuracy and quality across the outputs provided.
- Build a strong internal and external network, informing the adidas Digital Analytics community on the latest trends and technological advances.
- eCom Finance
- eCom SCM
- eCom Operations (Order Fulfillment, Payments, Platform Operations)
- eCom Customer Service
- eCom Brand Activation
- eCom Projects & Programs
- eCom Omnichannel Team
- Global Digital Analytics
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience in using ETL tools (Alteryx, Knime, SPSS Modeler, Petaho etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence practices, specifically in querying, enhancing, interpreting and delivering moderate to large datasets
- Strong MS Excel skills
- SQL and coding skills preferred
- Very good project management skills
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems
- Extensive knowledge of financial/operational processes and KPIs
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in-person and remotely
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in Analytics
- Experience in eCommerce environment is a plus