As a Manager Digital Analytics at adidas you deliver cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. Based on defined data sources, you generate insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales. You are part of a team that informs the adidas digital strategy and provides the factual basis for future consumer experiences and site development.
- Deliver analytics services by collecting, tracking, mining and analyzing data and generating fact-based insights. Support DBC or BU teams to increase reach, engagement, buy and advocacy and inform DBC strategy.
- Provide analytics services to stakeholders within DBC, e.g. agile cells, or outside DBC, e.g. Business Units or Newsrooms, using one or several data sources.
- Be an active member in a wide range of projects and topics such as analytics implementation, database integration, marketing attribution, tag management, qualitative data, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the analytics toolset, ensuring the consistency of data quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, supporting them in defining goals, selecting appropriate KPIs, monitoring performance and derive trends and opportunities.
- Provide stakeholders with actionable recommendations and calls for action based on your gathered insights. Translate gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations.
- Maintain a strong stakeholder network with high level of trust that facilitates action-ability of insights.
- Implement and use data driven decision processes, in line with a fact-based decision culture.
- Implement new reporting structures or support existing structures.
- Develop best practice guidance and provide them to markets in your scope of responsibility and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
- Build an internal and external network to keep up with the latest trends and technological advances.
„If required“ Responsibilities:
- People Management
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
- Data Science Team
- BUs and Markets
- DBC Strategy, Ecosystem and Experience Design Teams
- DBC Product Teams
- Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics
- Advanced experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- Basic experience in leading a team is a plus
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Strong presentation skills and story-telling
- People management skills are a big plus
- Advanced experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web, eCom, social, mobile, sentiment, paid media, SEO, SEM, CRM, SQL etc.).
- Advanced experience with visualization techniques.
- Proven project management skills, including the ability lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously.
- Fluent English both verbally and written