As a Manager Digital Accelerator Development in adidas Digital you are accountable for contributing to strategic initiatives of the Digital (DBC) portfolio. Strategic initiatives are mainly derived from the accelerator development and change management plan. Your key task is to turn these initiatives into actionable reality through orchestrating the delivery of the end-to-end landscape of DBC. This includes supporting alignment across the DBC stakeholder network and facilitating a wider transformation of the company towards a more digital culture and mindset.
Scope: Accountable for orchestration of medium complexity initiatives to deliver against strategic goals
- Drive the realization of the Digital Accelerator Development by leading strategic initiatives in your scope of responsibility.
- Contribute to business development activities such as identification and prioritization of opportunities. Contribute to concept development and implementation until handover to business for steady state operations.
- Support direct program management for cross-functional initiatives in leading towards business goals. Drive for results and monitor progress in achieving goals.
- Monitor the performance of strategic initiatives within your scope of responsibility. Identify deviations from targets and drive necessary changes.
- Enable strategy execution by supporting key change initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate changes implemented. Summarize results for communication to leadership stakeholders and DBC community.
- Utilize and improve new frameworks for strategy development and provide feedback for improvement.
- Develop key strategy updates for internal and external audiences, tailoring content and messaging by audience.
- Manage community engagement through internal collaboration tools.
- Support ongoing communication by preparing regular huddles and creating success stories in collaboration with key DBC stakeholders.
- Support in the validation of external communication stories.
Education & Experience
- University degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of in-depth professional experience related to strategic projects management or similar topics
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the ecosystem environment of the project area in scope
- Experience working with stakeholders at various seniority levels as well as subject matter experts across various functions (Developers, business stakeholders, product and marketing teams, etc.)
- Good communication skills, especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Basic Experience and a broad understanding of IT is required
- Fluent English both verbally and written