The Classics CTC Manager (Concept-to-Consumer) will implement the Reebok Classics strategy, ensuring commercial viability to achieve brand and financial targets. This individual will serve as a critical leader working across product, brand communications, finance, sales operations, and US CTC/DTC to drive cross-functional collaboration and ultimately long-term success for the Classics category.
- Support in strategic concept work, business planning and execution with markets.
- Develop specific Go-To-Market strategies including the creation of holistic packages with long-term franchise management and scenario planning.
- Work with product & marketing teams to ensure markets have required materials on time in full including strategic and seasonal priorities, advertised styles, channel allocations, franchise plans, brand marketing materials and activation tools.
- Manage end-to-end seasonal CTC process from initial market commercial input to GBC to market kickoffs and pre-lines, ensuring key concepts are on strategy and consumer relevant.
- Work with US CTC/DTC and Finance to ensure pertinent real-time information is communicated to the Global BU to make informed decisions that advance the business. (Ex. Forecasting / distribution of key concepts / sell through / MWB allocation / incremental opportunities).
- Guide markets to ensure proper implementation of Classics go-to-market strategies and tools.
- Steer the Classics GTM process and assist in the briefing of marketing tools to be developed by Global teams.
- Ensure best practices are shared across regions and headquarter functions.
- Build strong, high integrity business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Market-level GTM, Merchandising and/or Sales experience
- Strong communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- Industry knowledge, across footwear and apparel
- Strong understanding of local trends, consumer needs, competitor landscape, economic environment and commercial climate
- Understanding of functions, across merchandising, marketing, CTC and sales
- Desire to learn with strong initiative and a “team-first” approach
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years progressive experience in product/merchandising, marketing and/or sales combined
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s/MBA preferred
The Reebok brand has moved their HQ to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston’s Seaport District. This move has brought community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace fosters a vibrant collaborative culture and allows the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters is equipped with an employee fitness center and a retail store.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.