Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Design optimum digital platform and connect the various consumer engagement experiences (data capture opportunities) across the different sales channels to enable a meaningful view of our consumers' values, desires and habits, leading to multi-channel value exchange between them and our brand.
- Develop strategies to grow the CRM database across all consumer touch points (eCom / Retail marketing, Social Media) in the Market.
- Develop strategies to grow the CRM database across instructor community “ReebokONE”.
- Create and implement the plans for rolling out the strategy in close collaboration with the Retail and eCom/DBC teams.
- Conceptualize and launch a Market loyalty program in close collaboration with Global CRM.
- Partner with IT and external vendors (if/where required) to create the necessary technical infrastructure to support the program.
- Own all consumer data, data structure, segmentation.
- Set rules of engagement for consumer contact/direct communications in partnership with all stakeholders.
- Establish a high performance culture and drive employee engagement, leading by example.
- Provide a suitable performance framework for direct reports by setting SMART performance targets and coaching for continuous improvement.
- Other tasks include: Refine the newsletter segmentation; Review the campaign dashboard for proofing and approval; Initiate ideas and tests to implement 3rd party tools in newsletter campaigns
- Operational: Work to achieve objectives and results with short-term operational focus; Contribute indirectly to achievements of results based on specifically defined operational targets.
- Brand Health KPIs (NPS, Brand momentum, Spontaneous purchase intent, etc.)
- Financial KPIs (Net Sales, Direct contribution vs. Plan)
- CRM KPIs (Opt‘in, Data capture(regular consumer/instructor), Lifetime Value, ROI)
- Marketing Working Budget management
- Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
- Peers reporting into Brand Activation Lead
- Market Brand Communications
- Market e-Comm team
- Market back-office team
- Global Digital Brand Commerce
- Global ReebokONE team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Delivering and managing CRM programs for world-class consumer centric businesses(minimum 3 years)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Trade or sales experience
- Proven project management experience
- Advanced user of MS Office suite
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
Requisite Education / Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Excellent English skills and Fluent Japanese