Define and implement creation process management in accordance with strategic direction across BU Yeezy. Achieve consumer satisfaction as well as a positive brand image and corporate profitability with an efficient/commercial value approach.
- Develop, implement and manage x-functional alignment of product creation processes in collaborations with marketing, design & development within the business unit
- Ensure efficient communication and information sharing between triad through implementation and maintenance of practices and tools to make information visible and comprehensible for decision makers
- Support an effective working relationship across the CREATION environment through regular communication and interaction.
- Manage sub-process alignment globally/ regionally/ locally/ cross-functionally including process/ system integration.
- Support creation calendar management
- Execute/ drive specific sub-projects as nominated by direct manager
- Drive and effectively organize/execute BU Yeezy Product Creation milestone meetings
- Product Marketing
- Marketing Operations & Business Development (other sub brands and central Project Management)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices.
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, etc.
- Good Business Process Management & Logistics insights.
- End-to-end/ solution oriented thinking.
- Evolution oriented mindset.
- Cross-functional mindset.
- Analytical skills
- Facilitation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product creation