PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
Lead and support the drive and implementation of innovation technologies initiated by both Future and Advanced concepts, and continuous improvement in costing operations and processes through working closely with Future, Advanced concepts, BUC, LO operation and T1 or T2.
Responsible for handover, translation and integration of innovation cost methodologies into global costing system.
- Create and manage end-to-end costing model for new innovations from both future and advance concepts, reporting and processes across costing functions.
- Work closely with relevant innovation teams to ensure reasonable, fact based, and sustainable FOB structure is established and represented accurately.
- Proactively represent Costing and work collaboratively with the relevant teams such as Future, ME, BU Costing, LO operation, Processes and Projects, T1 or T2 in developing costing framework and costing tools/templates for new technologies, to ensure cost optimization by maintaining a fact based and predictable costing environment.
- Coordinate enhancement of systems and processes as required for new innovations to ensure costing objectives and timely are met.
- Perform any necessary financial analysis as required to justify feasibility on new innovations.
- Coordinates with other regional innovation costing manager or BU innovation team, Processes and Projects team to provide consistent and reliable data to support decision-making.
- Future Team (both HQ and LO)
- Advance concept (both HQ and LO)
- LO operation team
- LO costing
- BU Costing
- Processes and Projects Costing
- Materials Team
- key T2
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
- Strong knowledge of product construction and manufacturing
- Strong understanding of cost drivers
- Good understanding of end2end costing/sourcing process
- Strong IT skills (MS Office) and ability to work with Product Data Management Systems
- Effective communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Relevant four-year college or university degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in relevant industry
- Strong influencing skills and interpersonal skills to effectively operate in a matrix organisation and drive cross-functional collaboration for Costing initiatives