Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage and support assigned LO costing projects and support identification and implementation of costing process & best practice across shoes factories (T1) or key suppliers
(T2), to achieve sustainable and competitive cost for adidas footwear business.
Drive and lead costing system implementation, best (or worst) practice identification, and/or enhancement programs within and across the LO’s to support operational efficiency
- lead (as needed) the implementation and the maintenance of the new costing approach for Footwear [Costing 2.0] as well as any new project phase resulting from Costing 2.0 review in the responsible LO.
- Support and coordinate costing standardization projects as agreed with LO Costing head, to ensure consistency and set project deliverables are met by defined seasonal deadline
- Identify project/process opportunities & best practice which can be leveraged at a LO level, submit to costing head for approval and lead initiative until implementation following a structured and professional methodology.
- Drive and lead new costing systems such as PDM/FCT/TDM/CP/Procost testing, rolling out and training within the responsible LO through collaborating with Processes and Projects team, LOC and T1 costing.
- Perform any necessary FOB analysis as requested from LOC head.
- Creation and maintenance of costing training material and conduct global or LO costing training as requested.
- Processes and Projects Costing
- LO operation team
- LO costing
- BU Costing
- LO operation team
- Strategic Costing & Analytics
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
- Strong knowledge of product construction and manufacturing
- Strong understanding of cost drivers
- Good understanding of end2end costing/sourcing process
- Strong IT skills (MS Office) and ability to work with Product Data Management Systems
- Effective communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Relevant four-year college or university degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in relevant industry
- Strong influencing skills and interpersonal skills to effectively operate in a matrix organisation and drive cross-functional collaboration for Costing initiatives