As a Manager Conversion Optimization you are accountable for orchestrating the conversion optimization for specific products or services on adidas’ digital platforms. Your task is to co-drive our A/B testing program for adidas and Reebok experiences across all digital touchpoints, resulting in incremental ecommerce revenue and improved performance of adidas branded experiences. Additionally, you will coordinate external agency resources and operate adidas 3rd party vendor conversion optimization solution(s). You are working closely together with product owners, product specialists as well as other major product stakeholders.
Scope: Accountable for orchestrating the conversion optimization of specific products and services
- Drive the test planning process to identify the most valuable tests to be performed. Prioritize these in alignment with product owners.
- Build capabilities and processes to enable markets and product owners to test content as well as functional enhancements.
- Collaborate closely with the product teams to capture input and translate it into optimization requirements.
- Collaborate with Analytics and Experience teams to translate stories into business cases using solid quantitative & qualitative customer data.
- Manage all aspects of test intake, development and quality assurance with internal and external partners.
- Co-develop the conversion optimization technology roadmap, ensuring improved site metrics by continuously increasing testing capacity and sophistication.
- Conduct research on optimization insights (trended) and constantly seize improvement opportunities for our consumers based on available data sources.
- Act as ambassador for testing across the .com Experience and other Digital Brand Commerce teams to drive a testing and optimization mindset.
„If required“ Responsibilities
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business Administration, (B2C) Information Technology or eCommerce
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce in a market or global consumer-focused role
- Experience in defining and executing optimization/ conversion tests in collaborative multi-functional teams
- Experience in digital analytics and consumer branded commercial experiences is a plus
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Best practice focused, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for conversion optimization and delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements
- Good people management skills are a plus
- Solid knowledge of optimization tools as well as heat-mapping and playback session solutions
- Solid understanding of digital analytics, optimization and consumer branded commercial experiences
- Advanced knowledge of conversion optimization methods and trends
- Strong project management skills, with experience of driving several projects simultaneously, with timelines, brief writing and business requirement deliverables.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written