Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As a Manager Consumer Service Operations at adidas you are a main contributor to creating a premium customer service experience for our consumers who bought through Ecom and in adidas retail stores as well as drive revenue generation via different channels of contact center.
Your task is to drive CS operational excellence in the contact center across all service channels with focus on Efficiency, Quality, Commercial Conversations & Consumer experience.
Scope: Accountable for creating a premium customer service experience in your region
Process Definition & Documentation
- Manage, support and collaborate to deliver Consumer Service targets on a regional level across brands, channels and markets within the boundaries of time, cost & quality, acting in a fast paced, agile development and environment of digitalization and personalization with highest executive attention in Brand and Sales
- Implement processes with the local vendor. Ensure that these definitions will allow to leverage or build proper solutions with internal and external cooperation partners.
- Be the operational, implementation partner and manage the relationship at a local level with 3rd party vendor (contact center provider, specialist providers). Act as the 1st escalation point for contact center.
- Be the process counterpart for contact center concerning implementation of roll-outs or new functionalities in your region.
- Manage the alignment of contact center processes within your region, ensuring a consistent CS experience.
- Operate the formalization and documentation of defined processes, providing transparency on current state and a solid foundation for evolution.
- Monitor and analyze respective processes continuously. Identify improvement opportunities and define respective solutions.
- Operate process reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and enrich a backlog of improvements.
- Monitor & report (KPI’s & Metrics) including weekly, monthly review of operational performance in your region\
- Monitor, operate and improve service levels and quality standards, revenue levels in close cooperation with the contact center
- Manage CS initiatives/projects/services with high quality rigor, meeting timeline and scope agreements and PMO standards
„If required“ Responsibilities:
- Support the vendor in implementing the appropriate structure to be able to manage the respective organization effectively and drive success
- Continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organizational efficiency of the vendor with the support of data and team feedback and challenge appropriate changes in order to meet business needs
- Coaching and managing direct reports in line with career development principles
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and organization objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Very good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- People management skills are a plus
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Project management and project monitoring experience
- Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc…) is a plus
- Fluent English both verbally and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in Contact vendor management in a Retail, Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- Expert knowledge in respective domain Consumer Service
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different countries
- Experience in leading a team is a plus