At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Act as an “Advisor” to the organization in all relevant data protection legal issues. Support the Global data protection director to provide the best legal advice, and solutions to enable strategic initiatives and protect and enhance the Group’s assets and reputation.
- Enable and support in the provision of legal services and compliance requirements
- Work towards the achievement of the team strategy and goals.
- Liaise with colleagues in other regions of the world to assist on the implementation of global projects
- Effectively manage and supervise the delivery of legal advice and services through external counsel where needed.
- Where appropriate support the management, negotiation and resolution of legal and business disputes for relevant business stakeholders to enable fact based decision making.
- Draft, review and negotiate variety of contracts to protect interests of the adidas Group working closely with appropriate business stakeholders.
- Actively participate and support the implementation of initiatives and identify improvement potential to ensure efficient legal & compliance processes in close alignment with the wider Global Legal & Complaince team.
- Document process and tasks as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background in privacy law,
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Enthusiastic and represents the Group value of integrity, business oriented and internally minded.
- A strong sense of legal business management and administration with an ability to to make practical evaluations of risk.
- Ability to work independently and manage and prioritize substantial and diverse workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be fluent in English, another language will be an advantage.
- Good presentation skills including MS Office, power point.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Law Degree.
- Experience in Privacy Law
- 2+ years of law firm or private company
- Privacy qualifications
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.