Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
DRIVE category range plans in country/cluster within guidelines set by APAC BUs and Global.
- Validate local category range within the country RA based on the Asia-Pacific proposal.
- Accountable for IBP submission for his/her category
- Work with APAC BU to understand category seasonal strategy/priority/insight.
- Keen understanding of the Country / Cluster market landscape and specific category consumer.
- Handover category range plan to CTC Assortment Planning Team.
- Perform Category forecasting, pricing corridor & segmentation compliance, etc. based on analysis of provided sell-thru.
- (IF CATEGORY APPLICABLE) Be the bridge and main counterpart for official jersey creation and Japan Team Sports for APAC Tokyo counterpart and aJ stakeholders
- Work within E2E calendar timelines & deliverables
- Set cuntry/cluster prices in local currencies, ensuring pricing harmonization
- Set vlume forecast and define product mix to achieve margin & Net Sales targets
- Align sample set needs feedback t APAC BU
- Lcal article management + SMUs briefs to APAC for non-AP accounts
- Define customer segmentation; Ensure deviations approval on segmentation
- Gathering collation of market landscape and competition intelligence (category level) - feedback to APAC CtC
- Mandatory Range guidance and review per segmentation guidelines
- Deliver category presentations at APAC sign-off in alignment with APAC BU and hand over to other Marketing functions (AP, BC) and Channels
- Work with Brand Comms / Activation teams on seasonal category brand calendar
- Lead CFT meetings
- Participate in Commercial meetings with channels/accounts, and internal Pre Buy, Final Buy meetings
- Deliver update on 2020 category strategic plan, support IBP/ SBP process, review performance and ensure consistent evolution of quality of output.
- Responsible for in season trading marketing decisions such as discount, product launch date change…
- Support category planning Senior Manager to drive category (for those who have a Senior manager to report to).
- Category NS, Net margin (country)
- Sell-out (country)
- Compliance to range segmentation
- Compliance to price corridor
- Market share
- Local Brand Director
- Country/Cluster CTC RA Team
- Country/Cluster CTC Assortment Planning Team
- APAC BU Teams
- APAC CTC Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
At least 4 years of marketing management experience with a recognized top tier brand, with at least 3 years in product management; Exposure to other marketing disciplines preferable, e.g. merchandising, brand communication, or sales experience; Must have the ability to influence others within an organization. Result-oriented; Strong numerical / Analytical skills; Willing and able to travel on a regular basis
Industry: Preferably in retail/apparel/ FMCG/White goods
Exposure: Retail / FMCG / Fashion
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
Degree in Business/Marketing Management preferred.
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
Local Language: Fluent ideally in one other APAC language.