Defines local short and medium-term objectives for the respective category. Implements global GTM strategies in a locally relevant way, considering different consumer needs and distribution channels. Drives cross-functional marketing execution. Influences the development of global GTM strategies through providing clear and relevant commercial input in terms of local consumer needs, market particularities, and channel needs. Collaborates regularly with global and area counter parts to identify business opportunities in the market and to maximize net sales and profitability (within global and area strategic parameters).
- Delivers a complete local category range plan (product, product communication tools, product prices, activation tools, retail intros, Fitness Marketing support where neccs., etc.) to Sales team, and supports the sell-in process to all accounts including own retail..
- Knows and shares the needs of his category and is seen as the category expert (main focus on product). Follows up the competition and reports the information to necessary teams locally and globally.
- Delivers clear and substantive commercial input and market specific needs to the global teams and area according to the process timelines.
- Implements the global range components as required and optimize the local range assortment to complement the market offer.
- Determines fitness marketing seeding products from his/her category to be used by fitness opinion leaders, instructors etc.
- Maintains regular analytics on the sell-in and sell-through performance of his/her category.
- Proactively manages the consolidation of information with his / her respective colleagues in other operational units and ensures a constant sharing within market and back to area and global
- Ensures has the proper tools to implement (and to adapt locally where neccs.) the GTM strategies successfully and to have the correct level of support during the implementation
- Drives consumer/channel matrix management.
- Manages and directs the turnovers for the defined product range. Monitors product financials (turnover, standard & go-in margin, SKU count, product efficiency, buying backlog) and initiates business development action.
- Contributes to the development of the product marketing plan for the defined category.
- Provides necessary information flow while preparing and executing communication and retail plan based on products and concepts. Guides and follows the implementation process both in sell-in and through
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
- > 5 years of Merchandising Experience, cross-functional marketing and/or sales experience
- Fluent in English and Turkish is a must (writing and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT skills: Outlook and Word: Basic; Excel and PowerPoint: advanced
- Manager with advanced cross functional marketing knowledge and market experience in sport and/or fashion/lifestyle categories.
- Consumer-focused with deep product and range understanding with an excellent understanding of balancing brand and commercial aspects to build channel specific GTM solutions.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.